Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blue Ridge Lodge


As promised, here are some pictures of where I will be living for the summer! Blue Ridge is a little removed from most of the buildings, but still within walking distance.


I am rooming with two other Calvin students, Betsy and Kelly :)
The view into our room...


Meet Betsy :)
This bed is the loudest one I've ever slept in. Every time I breath it creaks... okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it is extremely wiggly... I sleep on the bottom, and Kelly has the top bunk.


Our closet/sink/dresser (most of the rooms have two dressers, but we get to make do with just one :P)


The view from our window...


That's the grand tour!

My address (for those of you interested:) is:

Rachelle (*)-STAFF
Snow Mountain Ranch
1101 County Road 53
PO Box 2270
Granby, CO 80446-2270

*Last name here... I just don't want to post it online with my address... :)



1 comment:

  1. Looks good... can't wait to see it (and you) in person :) Have a super day!! ~Mom

    ReplyDelete